Graffiti Magic is an external solution to make the removal of Graffiti simple and extremely cost effective.
Graffiti Magic – No more chemicals, paint stripper or hard work
Easily remove graffiti – ideal for supermarkets, public buildings, monuments and a variety of other buildings.
• Protects against aerosol and marker pen
• Repeated – easy removal of graffiti (no harsh chemicals)
• Permanent non sacrificial system
• Long term protection (7 year life expectancy)
A unique, easy to apply, clear, one-pack coating designed to give effective protection against both graffiti and fly-poster attack. Its ideal for brick, stone, concrete, wood, and most external paint finishes (not suitable for pliolite based products). Graffiti can be removed using just a warm water pressure washer or other Graffiti Magic removal agents.
The following are measures you can take to help prevent graffiti appearing on your property:
- Put trellis or climbing plants on walls to create an uneven surface. This deters vandals as graffiti will not be clearly visible.
- Try to use paint with muted tones i.e. brick red, brown or grey. Vandals are less likely to deface property with these colours as the graffiti will not stand out.
- Use good quality polyurethane gloss paint such as Graffiti Magic.
- Make sure your property has good security measures to prevent access for graffiti vandals e.g. night-lights, CCTV, locks and fences.
- The quicker and more often graffiti is removed the less likely vandals are to strike again.
- If you find graffiti on your property, report it to the local Police on their non emergency number, as it is criminal damage and the Police will use the information to help in the fight against crime
A clear gloss version of Graffiti Magic designed specifically for application onto items of street furniture such as: traffic light control boxes, telephone & electricity cable junction boxes, CCTV and street lighting columns etc.
Posters will not adhere to treated surfaces; once dry they will fall off or can easily be peeled off by hand (no scrappers, solvents or water needed).
A novel Anti-Chewing Gum coating incorporating Graffiti Magic’s unique low surface energy technology.
For application onto block paving and other external flooring materials used in pedestrian areas. Gum Magic has been designed to both resist the initial tack of carelessly discarded Gum, and ensure that any gum managing to ‘stick’ to the floor can be removed with the minimum of effort. (Gum may ‘stick’ to the floor if it is forced into a joint, holds onto an uneven surface feature or melts in warm weather).
Bare Surface Graffiti Remover (BSGR)
A Graffiti Remover designed for use on porous surfaces that have not been protected with an anti-graffiti coating. Graffiti Magic’s BSGR has been specifically developed to remove both aerosol and marker pen graffiti. Note BSGR is an aggressive solvent based cleaner and is not suitable for painted surfaces or any that may be damaged by solvents.
A thick coating designed to be a deterrent to burglars and vandals. Its slippery nature makes climbing vertical items difficult, if not impossible. Its non-setting properties and strong colour content will also stain hands, soil clothing and footwear. Its most commonly used on down pipes, it is also effective on the top of walls, round the edges of roofs, and along the tops of fences and can be applied to metal, brick, plastic, wood, concrete and stone.
Climb stopper should only be used above head height or out of reach of the general public to avoid accidental contact. We also strongly recommend that signs warning of the use of an anti-climb paint are displayed where appropriate to act both as a deterrent and to avoid injury. Warning signs are available from DSJ Enterprises.