Easy-Open Door Actuator
The low energy door opening system has been designed to meet the needs of the Disabled Discrimination Act, while complying with existing fire regulations.
The equipment is easy to install on a wide range of doors, and can normally be fitted as a direct replacement for a standard door closer.
The system allows normal manual operation of the door when automatic opening is not required
• Open manually without using the switch
• Can be used with electromagnetic door latches and standard locks
• Integral battery back-up for power cuts
• Use other activation signals – PIR sensors, floor mats, key fobs, swipe cards etc
• The switch can be used to open other doors simultaneously
• Safety features for people in vicinity of the door